Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn of Forrest City, Arkansas. We are centrally located between Little Rock and Memphis on I40. Our hotel also offers easy access to popular local attractions including the St. Francis County Museum, Cross County Historical Museum, and Village Creek State Park. Local restaurants include Ho-Ho Chinese Restaurant, Ameca Mexican Restaurant, and Bonanza Steakhouse.
Our pet friendly hotel offers unbeatable service, an attentive 24-hour front desk staff, and competitive rates. Free continental breakfast is served daily from 6am - 9am. Take a refreshing swim in our outdoor pool which is open from May 25th - September 30th. Each spacious, well-appointed room features all of the extras that make a difference while traveling, including free wireless high- speed Internet access, microwaves, mini-fridges, cable TVs with HBO, in room safes, hairdryers, and free local calls. Present your room key at Ho Ho Chinese/American Restaurant and save 10 percent. Children age 12 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. At Americas Best Value Inn Forrest City, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Free WiFi Available
Free Continental Breakfast
Free Local Calls
Seasonal Outdoor Pool
Bus and Truck Parking
Seasonal Outdoor Pool
Cable TV with HBO
Fridge and Microwave
In room Safes
Pet Friendly Rooms
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
- Beech Grove Park, 1.8 mi.
- Forrest City Recreation, 2.6 mi.
- Broadway Cinema, 3.1 mi.
- Forrest City Country Club, 3.1 mi.
- Ridgecrest Club, 6.2 mi.
- Village Creek State Park, 13.2 mi.
- Seasonal Outdoor Pool (Open May 25th - September 30th) Area Attractions:
- St Francis County Museum, 2.8 mi.
- Cross County Historical Museum, 13 mi. Nearby
- Free continental breakfast is available daily from 6am - 9am.
- Ho-Ho Chinese Restaurant, 0.1 mi. * Dairy Queen, 0.5 mi.
- Wendy's Restaurant, 0.5 mi. * Ameca Mexican Restaurant, 0.7 mi.
- Waffle House, 0.7 mi. * Bonanza Steakhouse, 0.9 mi.
- Don Jose Mexican Restaurant, 1.5 mi.
- Hickory House Bar-B-Q, 2.1 mi.
- Moctezuma Grill, 2.3 mi.
- Blue Flame Cafe, 2.7 mi.
- Catfish Island, 3.2 mi.
- Woodruff Electric Cooperative Corporation, 0.5 mi.
- Sanyo Manufacturing Corporation, 0.9 mi.
- Tobacco Superstore Corporate Office, 1.6 mi.
- Wonder Bread Corporation, 3 mi.
- Planters Cotton Oil Mill Inc, 3.2 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities:
- East Arkansas Community College, 1.9 mi.
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center, 8 mi.
- University of Arkansas, 14.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital, 1.5 mi.
- Forrest City Medical Center, 2.8 mi.
Activities : Recreational opportunities are superb. Our area boasts a couple of the hottest fishing lakes in Arkansas. Plus, Village Creek State Park, Arkansas' largest, is only a 15 minute drive along Highway 284. On the one hand, there is a friendly small town atmosphere and a low cost of living you will find easy on your budget. On the other hand, the locale offers easy access larger cities nearby such as Memphis, Tennessee and Little Rock, Arkansas.
Attractions : There are numerous attractions that make Arkansas a must see vacation and weekend getaway destination . Visitors can get a break from small-town life in order to pursue big-city pleasures, Memphis is less than an hour away with fine dining, opera, symphony, live theater, Blues on Beale Street, museums, art galleries, and a zoo. Southland Greyhound Park in West Memphis offers daily races, and several casinos are located on the Mississippi River just south of Memphis in Tunica, Mississippi.
Dining : Whether you are in the mood for fast food, deli sandwiches or steaks and seafood, Forrest City has ample dining options available to satisfy your appetite.
Hospitals : Forest City Medical Center Get to know the caring face of healthcare in your community at Forrest City Medical Center . Our skilled team of health care professionals is dedicated to keeping you and your family healthy.
Shopping : Shopping venues include discount stores and smaller upscale shops. Many Forest City towns have boutiques, quaint stores and some interesting offbeat places. Huge spring and fall crafts fairs , along with smaller ones during the year, offer the finest in handmade objects.
University : Crowley's Ridge Technical Institute All program costs are subject to change. Tax has not been added to the total cost of the program. For further information on the costs of the programs, please contact Student Services at (870) 633-5411 or (800) 842-2317.
Americas Best Value Inn Forrest City Arkansas AR Hotels, Lodging Accommodations Budget Affordable Hotes Motels Motes Cheap Vacation Packages Specials Americas Best Value Inn Forrest City Pet Friendly Business Travelers Business Meetings Extended Stay FEMA Approved